PDA

View Full Version : Participate in an online research study: How do you think in imaginary scenarios?

jenschgs
08-07-13, 19:09
Dear all,

I am a doctoral student on the PsychD Clinical Psychology course at the University of Surrey, UK. I am conducting some research investigating how people think/reason when presented with a range of imaginary scenarios.

The study is completed solely online (link below) and only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. You will not be asked any personally identifiable information, only demographics (e.g. age, ethnicity, education etc.).

I would really appreciate it if you could spend the time completing my study.

The only precondition is that you are aged 18+ years old.

Please click the link below!
http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/social_situations

Thank you for your interest,

Graham Jensch
Trainee Clinical Psychologist

jenschgs
09-07-13, 11:02
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I will be checking the forum regularly.

Thank you to any of you who have already completed the survey!

Graham

Sparkle1984
09-07-13, 19:21
I took part in the survey and it was very interesting. :) Will the results be published when they're available?

jenschgs
09-07-13, 20:32
Hi Sparkle1984

Yes I will post back onto this forum when I have published, which should be in about a year (unfortunately it is going to take that long!).

Thank you for taking the time to do it!

Graham

jenschgs
21-10-13, 08:56
Hello everyone

The study will be open for a few more weeks and then I will shut it to analyse the results.

If anyone has 20 minutes to spare to complete the study I would be very appreciative!

Thanks
Graham

Janinex
21-10-13, 10:24
done :)

Lilharry
10-11-13, 01:09
Done :)