PDA

View Full Version : ENT appointment for dizziness today

Catalyst
09-07-13, 09:37
I'm just off to see the ENT consultant about my wretched dizziness. After 8 months of trying medication, having blood tests, getting my ears 'syringed' and doing the Epley Manoeuvre - all to no avail - I've been sent down this route of investigations.

I feel very negative about it already. Think its futile... I can imagine what they're going to say... "we can't find anything wrong". Yet I still have this awful dizziness daily and can't find any triggers. I've worried about all sorts of causes, but I also worry that its just another 'one of those things' that I might have to learn to live with.

Just fed up with it all. :weep:

farley1109
09-07-13, 10:44
I have this constant dizzy feeling too!.. almost feels like I'm tipsy/had a few to many!.. my doc is useless and isn't helping with this just told me to give my meds a go which haven't helped!.. :( 8 months of this sucks xx

Speranza
09-07-13, 13:08
I know quite a few people with this, locally they are putting it down to a persistent virus. If by any chance he refers you for a brain scan DO NOT PANIC!

I had one years ago for this and they said "Your brain is normal". :unsure:

I jokingly asked if I could have it in writing for my friends but I left quickly when I saw the look on his face... ;)