PDA

View Full Version : Is Bruises & Petechiae Was Serious Would It Come Up In The Blood Test?

lb76696
09-07-13, 18:56
As I've posted before, the Full Blood Count Test and The Blood Clotting Test came back normal even though I'm having increased Bruising without cause and Petechiae. I now have a Bruise from nowhere on my hand as well. I know they'ce told me this is not Leukaemia but could it be related to.my Heart because I have Heart Palpitations. If not, what are the chances it is a serious viral infection that could kill me? Would this have shown in my Blood Test too if it was or not?

Thank You.
xxx

joelhall
09-07-13, 19:18
Yes it would show up if anything were wrong, and if it were a type of virus which would kill you, you would be EXTREMELY ill!

lb76696
09-07-13, 19:50
Would the Virus show up in the Blood Test somehow as well or not? I have a cold but that's about it.

xxx .

joelhall
09-07-13, 20:31
Well if it were a virus that would kill you, you wouldn't even be able to type right now, let alone worry about it. The usual things in blood would be higher WBC count, NK cells, inflammatories, etc, just like with a cold. Trust me, I don't think you're going to die of a killer virus anytime soon!

Marni
14-07-13, 15:47
I also get the same bruising but my blood tests were clear. It has stopped now but I'm telling you I had palm size spotty bruising on my thighs and even the whole length of the back of my leg.
Some people bruise easily, especially of you're thin.