PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

Sarahlou85
10-07-13, 00:06
I'm finding it very hard to breathe my throat feels like there's something stuck in it don't know what to do :(

Jordan112
10-07-13, 00:27
Hey! Try to relax or take your mind of it. I experience this daily, television or music can help.

Hope you feel better soon

thots
12-07-13, 13:29
I feel like this all the time too, it's always worse when I lie down. The only thing I can suggest, apart from getting long term help for the underlying problem, is keep your mind busy until you are at the point that you can't stay awake. That's the only time I can get to sleep. Reading a book doesn't help me, it has to be something that keeps your brain active. I do online puzzle games or just stuff around the house.

Barnabas75
14-07-13, 21:01
Keep your tongue at the bottom of your mouth.It helps.I kept having throat problems and whenever i swallowed there was this horrible clicking.Which made me more anxious.Then I read somewhere on this forum to do what i just wrote.I did not even realize I had been holding my tongue at the roof of my mouth.It took some discipline to keep my tongue down but hey what I read worked and no more clicking.Hopefully it can help someone else.take care.greg