PDA

View Full Version : what is happening to me ...:-(

mila
10-07-13, 14:25
Hi everyone,

I cant believe myself really. I have managed to do something i thought i could never do, i travelled by myself to Rome for work to a conference, i stayed here by myself for 2 nights with only people i never met before, went on the bus and around rome on my own, only for couple of hours but i did it even though i was aprehensive about a few things, and i managed to hold a presentation in front of more thsn 100 people without anyone noticing i was nervous at all. And now when i finished that and it is time to go home i suddenly started feeling really funny. I feel all jelly like, and not like dizzy spinning but just weird, like i am all over the place, like i am gonna pass out or fall over and my eyes cant focus very well and i am all shaky and uncoordinated and panicked and uneasy. What is this!! I really feel scared especially since i need to go on the plane in a few hours and i am scared of going feeling like this. I was just so proud of myself for everything and now again i am scared something terrible is happening to me :-( i am hopeless!

Annie0904
10-07-13, 16:10
I have just noticed your post Mila and hope that you are feeling better by now. maybe it was with all the rushing around and the heat. I have to say, I am impressed with all that you have done and achieved. Well done!

joelhall
10-07-13, 16:11
Hi everyone,

I cant believe myself really. I have managed to do something i thought i could never do, i travelled by myself to Rome for work to a conference, i stayed here by myself for 2 nights with only people i never met before, went on the bus and around rome on my own, only for couple of hours but i did it even though i was aprehensive about a few things, and i managed to hold a presentation in front of more thsn 100 people without anyone noticing i was nervous at all. And now when i finished that and it is time to go home i suddenly started feeling really funny. I feel all jelly like, and not like dizzy spinning but just weird, like i am all over the place, like i am gonna pass out or fall over and my eyes cant focus very well and i am all shaky and uncoordinated and panicked and uneasy. What is this!! I really feel scared especially since i need to go on the plane in a few hours and i am scared of going feeling like this. I was just so proud of myself for everything and now again i am scared something terrible is happening to me :-( i am hopeless!
That's a panic attack.

mila
10-07-13, 16:58
Thank you Annie!

I am at the airport now and now i got splitting headache, i just feel like vlosing my eyes and not moving. I have been having this tickly cough and that really does not help at all. It is really not nice, i am trying to stay calm and rational.

Annie0904
10-07-13, 17:34
You can do this Millie...just stay positive. Once you get on the plane you can shut your eyes and try to get some sleep. Do you have any headache tablets to take? Deep breaths in, hold it and slow breaths out, Keep calm :) :hugs::hugs:

Speranza
10-07-13, 18:14
Wow, how amazing! I expect you just ran on adrenalin for a few days and now you don't HAVE to, you have just shut down for a bit. Just relax, it doesn't even matter if you feel panicky, you will still get home. Well done! (My daughter used to live in Rome and is still Romesick, hope you had a chance to visit some of it).

Annie0904
10-07-13, 18:20
We going to Rome in October for our wedding Anniversary. Maybe your daughter could give me some tips Speranza to help make it panic free for me :)