PDA

View Full Version : Car door slam and now my ear is blocked :(

melishaxoxo
10-07-13, 14:46
Today my dad slammed the car door so loud that i was only 10 steps away and it banged loud, so loud that my ear got blocked and it is in pain, it is feeling weird :( He is so uncompassionate and he knows i have sensitive ears. He does this on purpose I feel and he is a total moron. Now I have to suffer the consequences not knowing if it caused damage to my ear, this has happened many times before but my ear healed within a couple of hours. It almost afternoon and my ear is still blocked and has slight pain. I have mild tinnitus which i have had for over 5 years now and both my parents know this. Will my ear heal? The slammed door was very loud and i actually got a bit of a shock and i feel so so angry at my dad! He knows that i am still young and personally i feel he wants me to suffer with my hearing as he does not care and actually he slams everything!!!!

joelhall
10-07-13, 15:03
A loud noise won't cause blockage to the ear.

semper solus
10-07-13, 16:33
People who suffer from reduced tolerance to sound often find ordinary noises seem to be too loud and loud noises can cause discomfort and pain.

This condition is often associated with tinnitus (buzzing, ringing or whistling noises in the ears) and distortion so that a pure tone may be split or jangling. Usually both ears are affected, although it is possible to have it in only one ear. Even people with slight changes in their hearing can suffer from the condition.