PDA

View Full Version : How is it that some people are super healthy and happy?

melishaxoxo
10-07-13, 21:13
I know of some people that are so healthy and happy, they hardly ever go to see doctors unless it is for a flu injection. They drink,party,smoke,eat junk food but yet are a hundred times more healthy than i am. I am 27 and i dont go out anywhere because half the time im feeling sick or having such bad eye pain that i need to rest. I am really not enjoying my life and it seems that everything i do i end up getting sick or something bad will happen. Yet some people that are even older than me have a life full of vitality and are always going out and never have any health complaints. I have sensitive ears like a low tolerance for normal sounds and hence i cant go to loud places also my eye issues is the worst and it brings me down. I am constantly spending all my money on doctors and medication while some my age are buying clothing etc. It really depresses me out and I feel so alone at times that it just seems so unfair that I am put in this position and i know there are some worse off than me but I never have an ounce of fun. I dont know when last I felt healthy and happy. I even eat healthily and exercise for an hour a day, drink water and take supplements but nothing is helping me.. i feel like its unfair that those people that eat unhealthily, drink, party it up have no health issues.

Stormsky
10-07-13, 21:17
We don't know if others are suffering..
Just because they look happy etc, doesn't mean they've got perfect life.
I've always believed , you are as happy as you make up your mind to be.
So make up your mind to be happy, that's what I did, it works.

armiva
10-07-13, 22:11
I used to have many symptoms that never bothered me because I never thought of googling them. I remember when I was 21 or so, I had several lumps at the base of the back of the head/neck region, and I went on with my studies and was not the least bothered by it. Don't even know how and when it disappeared. Today, if I found something like that, I know I would descend into a complete panic. Some people are just not predisposed to googling every fleeting symptom, or every small pimple. Those of us who are, are the ones who cause our own anguish.

NeilSimpson
10-07-13, 22:27
Im the happiest person in the world, on the outside, but ican only open up on here or a surgery, but your always find me trembling in fear coz of a twinge or slight pain