PDA

View Full Version : Dull pain around the left of my scrotum, testicular cancer?

JCRyanDenton
12-07-13, 14:35
Lately i have had this dull pain around the left side of my scrotum, it doesn't hurt that bad but im scared its testicular cancer or something, the pain only occurs at certain times and i can't tell if its just the skin being sensitive or something worse. The pain feels the most notable when sitting.

Its an awkward subject to discuss but i honestly can't help it.

aggiecuttler
13-07-13, 08:35
hi firstly i should say i am not a man so can not help with the pain aspect and dont appologise for posting that is why the forum is here. could you have pulled and injured yourself, i dont know if you are sporty etc, but it could just be damaged, i am sure it is not cancer but if you worry get it checked out, i realised its a bit difficult going to the dr but they can put your mind at rest and they have seen it all before, hope it gets better blessings

ankietyjoe
24-07-13, 11:57
Not only did I suffer with nut pain, I also found a small lump on my right testicle a few weeks back.

It turns out it incredibly common and my GP told me it was nothing.

As hard as it is, just take a trip to the GP as it's almost certainly nothing.

I may have made it sound like I found it easy to go myself, it was not. I most enjoyed the 3-4 days of 'I'm dying' before I finally got there.

Unhooray.

Anxiety Jim
25-07-13, 03:01
I'm having a similar experience right now, for a couple of weeks the pain has been getting gradually more permanent.

My pain is left sided too, and I can't really localise it. There is a lump there, that I was told about 2 years ago was fine, but now I'm concerned again.

Also, I thought I had male breast cancer because of my lumpy aching left "man boob" and today read the breast tenderness is a sign of late stage testicular cancer... :-(

ankietyjoe
26-07-13, 23:44
Nut lumps are worrying for sure.

I'd just go and get it checked out again.

Reassuringly testicular cancer has a very high survival rate even if it's spread, so use that information to get yourself down to the GP to get it checked out again.

Thanks what I did.

Jamesflames
27-07-13, 14:57
Yeah. Your GP has felt more nuts than Jenna Jameson. The first time you get a checkup is a bit mortifying but after that it is fine. Getting a checkup is so much easier than sitting around fretting and at least you will know what the problem is.