PDA

View Full Version : Im cured

maynooth
11-10-06, 15:10
Hi everyone its been a while since Ive been here.I decided to take a break to concentrate on my recovery, I was getting too caught up in trying to help others recover.Today Ive finally came out of my last setback, my stomach stopped churning at last.Finally my body is at peace.Ive never felt so calm in my life.Ive never had so much confidence in my life.I have peace of mind at last.I feel very humble.Today truly is the first day of the rest of my life.Ive suffered for over ten years since I was eleven.Ive been to hell and back.But I made it.Therell be no jelly legs for me anymore.Now Im going to live life how I want to live it.If I want something Im going to have the confidence and courage to go for it at last.I never thought that Id experience happiness again.I know Im never going to have another panic attack again.Today I walked around town and I lost myself in my surroundings.Ive stopped studying myself.Instead of having my attention on myself its on whats going on around me.Im part of the real world again.I think my time here is up, Ive come to the end of my journey.I love you all.Please dont give up youll find recovery if you keep looking.Best of luck, Jon

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

manmoor
11-10-06, 15:13
Hi Jon,

All the best to you. I wish you the best of luck.

Take Care

Mandyxx

domino
11-10-06, 15:18
Well done you , i haven,t been on this website that long but realise that there are so many stories far worse than mine, any tips for me as i long to get back to normal,.What did you do to get where you are? .Good luck to you happy traveling lorrainexx:)

yorkylover
11-10-06, 16:14
best of luck jon.:D:D:D:D

Ellen XX

chillx
11-10-06, 16:21
Hi Jon

Great news. You can enjoy living now!!

Take care,

chillx

anxious
11-10-06, 17:09
All the best, take care,

anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

tam
11-10-06, 17:30
HI JON THAT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO READ.WELL DONE AND TAKE CARE.GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE THAT WOULD HELP OR ANYTHING THAT WORKED WELL FOR YOU ID LOVE TO HERE IT TC TRACY

honeybee3939
11-10-06, 17:41
HI Jon

Lovely to hear you are doing so well !

Its lovely to read posts like this it gives us all hope !

I wish you all the best and take care !

Love

Andrea
xxx

tnt808
11-10-06, 19:05
Best of luck Jon

I hope you can continue to enjoy your newfound freedom.

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

Karen
11-10-06, 19:34
Great news Jon. Thanks for updating us on your recovery.

Karen

Lay me down roll me out to sea
Calling on a mighty wave to cover me
Lay me down roll me out to sea
Heaven if you're ready shine your light on me

GAD
11-10-06, 20:25
Hi Jon

It is wonderful that you have reached that point - How great!!
Well done and good luck.

Michelle
x

Kathy
12-10-06, 15:31
Hi Jon

Go for it!!! Well done!

KathXX

net
12-10-06, 16:10
its great that your doing so well

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

ruthb1
12-10-06, 16:52
CONGRATULATIONS,

You must be so pleased, let us know how you are doing from time to time it will be great to hear from you

take care

ruth

Southern_Belle
16-10-06, 05:20
Hi Jon,

So happy to hear the good news. Take care of yourself.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

wobily_lin
16-10-06, 11:16
Hi Jon,

I'm so pleased that things are working out for you. Good luck hun. And hope ye stay well.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

expecto patronum
16-10-06, 16:30
Well done! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your life :)