PDA

View Full Version : Upper left arm pain

KeeKee
13-07-13, 21:22
I know this is quite a common symptom in anxiety and mine went for quite a long time, but today I had a really stressful day and its back again! I suppose its more of an ache really, it certainly wouldn't stop me from doing my normal daily routine.
For those who have it, does it tend to come back when you are very stressed (not necessarily anxious)?

farley1109
13-07-13, 21:57
I get this in both arms and my joints! and recently my legs.. comes and goes!.. I have been quite stressed lately though..

Freaked
13-07-13, 22:17
I get it a lot, again mostly like an ache and it often goes all the way into my fingers. Haven't really been able to pinpoint what brings it on. It just comes and goes as it likes. I do know when I get it I can find spots on my arm, sometimes one at the top and sometimes one near the elbow, that are insanely sore to press. I've figured out that it's often my radial nerve - seems to follow its exact path. Not that this helps with it.

In a poll I put up on here a while ago, left arm ache was one of the most picked symptoms, for whatever reason.

Glyph
14-07-13, 21:38
Hey. I've been getting this myself lately in my left arm. It's a mild pain and infrequent but it's really freaking me out, and I'm positive there's a lump in the muscle.

Does anyone else have that? or just different shaped muscles on one arm or the other?

There's a rash on the arm now, too... I think that's just the heat, but funny that it's exactly here the pain is.