PDA

View Full Version : I sick and tired of being sick and tired

fran43
11-10-06, 15:27
Hi to all my friends

I have been quite quiet on the forum. I feel I have nothing valuable to say and just "whimper" all the time.

The decorating is getting on slowly - boy do I hate decorating. As Graham is in France this week, it gives us time to do his room (he wants peach! Not a typical boy's colour but oh well. He loves being with girls more than boys, I am sure it will stand him in good stead for later years.

I do feel down, I miss Graham like crazy, I am wracked off with this unreal feeling and I think I will give the counsellor one more go. It seems crazy to be paying for it when she is asking me to read books I have already read.

Holly is staying with us at the moment as she hates being on her own (I can aprreciate that), she is back with boyfriend who spat in her face last week. That is the bit I don't understand - he cant look after himself let alone a baby. He has been unemployed for 3 yrs now and has bought nothing for the baby. Says a lot doens't it?

Venting again I guess, it is just I don't see a finale to this problem.

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Love Fran XX

yorkylover
11-10-06, 16:12
Hi fran,sorry your feeling so down,I dont think your a whimper,Just think we all need to off load at times.Things will pick up pet.
take care;):);)

Ellen XX

nomorepanic
11-10-06, 17:25
Fran

You are welcome to whimper when you need to on here. That is what it is for.

Sorry things are not so good for you at the moment and hope things pick up soon.

Nicola

tam
11-10-06, 17:25
HI FRAN SORRY YOUR FEELING DOWN.I FEEL LIKE THAT EVERY DAY YOUR NOT ON YOUR OWN. DONT EVER THINK YOUR MOANING THATS WTAT THIS SITE IS FOR COME ON TO CHAT ONE NIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT WE ALL DO-MOAN .IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I CHAT KNOWING WE ARE ALL THE SAME SUFFERING WITH THIS TC TRACY

honeybee3939
11-10-06, 17:39
Hi fran

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, does you good to get it off your chest !! Sending you a HUG ! hope you are feeling better soon !

Love

Andrea
xxx

Karen
11-10-06, 18:58
Hi Fran

Sorry you are feeling so low at present. It can help to let the thoughts and feelings out here so no need to apologise for that.

Is the therapist you are seeing helping at all? Is she only giving you books to read? If so maybe this is not the right approach for you. I believe finding the right therapist is crucial.

Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

Karen

Lay me down roll me out to sea
Calling on a mighty wave to cover me
Lay me down roll me out to sea
Heaven if you're ready shine your light on me

tnt808
11-10-06, 19:03
Fran,

Sorry you are having a rough patch. I hope things improve for you and your family soon. Children can def play a part in our recovery as well as our bad patches too. We worry so much about them that we never take the time for ourselves. Start looking after you and maybe change therapist, it just doesn't seem like you two are a match. Good luck in finding the right one as we all need someone to understand us.

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

Sue K with 5
12-10-06, 10:51
Hi fran

Im sorry your having such a rough time I have five children, one now of 19 and I am not joking I worry more about him that I do about my 4 year old.

As they get older their problems seem far more serious than that of a cut finger or a sore knee, My son made me a grandmother this year and he is a bigger baby than the baby.

I am sure things with soon start to feel better for you very soon

take care

sue

scknight

ruthb1
12-10-06, 10:57
hi fran,

yuo dont have to apologise for being quiet, we all have times like that, its good to let your anger out and get it off your chest as it does no good keeping it to yourself.

im sure you will feel better soon,

take care

ruth

fran43
15-10-06, 12:58
Thanks for all your kind words.

I have my final session with my therapist. Hopefully I will start again with my new one in about two weeks.

I guess not all therapists suit clients and vice-versa. It just seemed like a waste of money paying her and then her asking me to read books. My concentration has not improved so reading books was not helpful.

I am still really down and have no real reason to be. My 18yr old gives birth in 10 weeks, my son is doing well at school. It is me that is finding it hard to find a happy medium, to be able to make simple lists. I am getting more anxious that my recovery is taking so long.

I am unable to visualise a future when things feel this bad.

I guess it takes time but I want time to pass, wake up in the morning and it all be gone.

Thanks for listening.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Love Fran X

fran43
19-10-06, 14:43
Thanks Nigel for your wise words and insight.

I need to try and think of not so far away things that seems unachievable.

I went to my doc yesterday to be referred to a SMS nurse for my ongoing transquilliser addiction and I start at a new place next Wed. It does groups (that can be heavy) but it is offset by fun in the afternoon. I get a keyworker for an hour every week.

It is something new to get my teeth into. I know it will be hard as I have social phobia (as well as shops). But I cant get past this if I dont swallow the bullet and try. Plus home is beginning to feel distinctly uncomfortable - I am really bored!

Love FranXX

amish1
22-04-09, 03:25
I am new here but can relate to how you are feeling. maybe if you get busy
on the room it will take your mind off of the thing that are bothering you.
Good luck and (if you don't mind) God Bless.