PDA

View Full Version : a cold in july.

fruity
14-07-13, 12:48
anyone got a cold,bunged up,cough. i think mines because my daughter had a cough a couple of weeks back. and one night i let her sleep in y bad and i woke to find her coughing all over me. and then i had to pick up litter on a huge open car park with wind blowing round me on the same day. and then i came down with it. i feel things are never ending

gypcyg
14-07-13, 13:01
I've got a very dry cough and a couple of mornings last week I woke up with a runny nose (this went after about 10 mins though).

What are you using for your cough? I'm having terrible trouble sleeping :(

I always seem to get a cold when the seasons change - does anyone else?

fruity
14-07-13, 13:39
im taking breath easy lempsip [gotta be breath easy it,s the mest] and for my cough im using adult meltus for chesty cough. but you say yours is dry. you could still try it its realy good & if you,ve got flem it shifts it pretty good

NeilSimpson
14-07-13, 13:43
Every single summer i get a summer cold, usually between june and august and i find them worse than the winter ones lol

joelhall
14-07-13, 13:46
Yeah still have the after effects of mine. Summer colds are the worst ones because it's so hot and stuffy anyway :(

NeilSimpson
14-07-13, 13:58
Yeah indeed, especially on a day like today

Edie
14-07-13, 19:01
Sorry you're poorly. It's especially miserable in this weather. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

KeeKee
14-07-13, 19:38
I started getting a sore throat last night and woke with a cold. Feel awful my head hurts and I just feel miserable :-(
I've just taken paracetamol (but hot beechams this morning & will before bed) and honey & lemon lemsips. I always get them with weather change bur havent had 1 this year. Typical when its apparently the hottest day so far.

cattia
14-07-13, 19:39
I've had six weeks of illness this summer. I have just started to get over it now. Started with a really bad cough, then a horrible flu like sinus thing, then another cold with a cough and then to top it all off a stomach bug! I literally had not one day of feeling well in six weeks. Once you get run down, little things drag you down further.

fruity
14-07-13, 21:06
god we,ve all bin through the mill havent we. thanks for all your replies.