PDA

View Full Version : Scared feeling horrible help:(

lashes
14-07-13, 12:48
Hi everyone I woke up this morning feeling awful and had an argument with my partner I've got so worked up I feel sick and having intrusive thoughts I might hurt someone or that I'm going crazy I took 2 mg of diazepam for the first time they had been sitting in my bag too scared to take them but I thought I may aswel everyone's gone out now so I'm on my own with my puppy which is making me more anxious :( I've came to sit outside I think staying in bed was making it worse I've calmed abit but still worried about that what if this time I am going crazy x

aggiecuttler
14-07-13, 17:53
so are you on any anti depressants? maybe worth going to your dr to chat about your mood swings, we all have horrid thoughts now and again as long as you are not going to act on them you are fine, i know how hard it can be, the puppy should be a help dogs are great friends especially when you are feeling down, i have 2 puppies and a jack russell and they are amazing for lifting my mood try to relax but you are not going crazy blessings

Clint70
14-07-13, 18:38
Don't worry your not going crazy this time or ever, try to stay calm and relaxed your just having a bad few hours, it will pass dont let it frighten you.
In fact I bet your feeling a little better already :-)