PDA

View Full Version : Major Anxiety about Leukemia or Bone Cancer

Betsyboo9034
15-07-13, 17:37
Hi guys,
It has been awhile since I've posted, but lately my anxiety has been out of control. I am really trying to put my anxiety relief methods to work, but it isn't helping.

I have been having hip pain for about six months, and felt so scared about bone cancer for awhile. Now I have thought back about how much I got the cold and the flu this winter (I thought it was just from working with young Spanish kids), and I have a bruise on my arm, and I'm scared that maybe it is leukemia.

I feel terrible, I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago, and he said that the hip pain is probably just from walking everywhere, but now I feel even worse, and I feel like he didn't check enough.

I don't know what to do. I'm so scared I'm sick or something.

aggiecuttler
15-07-13, 19:30
I am sure your fine but go and see a different dr if you are still worrying blessings

Toby2000
14-03-15, 23:26
People with leukemia have FREQUENT infections, not just the odd cold. They are covered in bruises and the hip pain is most likely a whole other story!

If you're worried then you should see a doctor :)

Lee2475
14-03-15, 23:38
I bet you its sciatica trapped nerve.
I have Ankylosing spondylitis and I get this sometimes, feels like it's the hip exactly as you described. And can be so painful sometimes.

Fishmanpa
14-03-15, 23:43
People with leukemia have FREQUENT infections, not just the odd cold. They are covered in bruises and the hip pain is most likely a whole other story!

If you're worried then you should see a doctor :)

Perhaps a bit of your own advice is in order?

Positive thoughts