PDA

View Full Version : Hugs For Nicola

Lynnann
12-10-06, 00:12
Hi Nic,

Just wanted to say that I think you are truly inspirational, to suffer from panic yet take the time to set up this site to reach out to others in need takes a truly remarkable person!! Thankyou

To the moderators a big thank you for giving up your spare time to help!! I know from your post that you are having a hard time yourself Nic and I know the tension this evening can't be helping so I would like to send you a big Hug((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Remember tomorrow is a bright new day

Lynnann

manmoor
12-10-06, 00:19
I AGREE HUGS FOR NICOLA IN MILLIONS XXXXX

Take Care

Mandyxx

tnt808
12-10-06, 00:22
Ginormous ((((HUGS))))

Thank you for all that you do!

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

neonpink_smurf
12-10-06, 01:12
i agree.. thank you so much nicola and meg and everyone who helps so so much! Thanks again!

Jenny
12-10-06, 08:43
NIC

You are always so considerate to others. You have helped me so much with you kind words, now it is time for you to take care of YOU. You deserve it.

((((((((((((LOTS OF HUGS))))))))))))))

Jenny xxxxxx

Piglet
12-10-06, 10:23
<center>((((N))))</center>

Love Piglet xx

honeybee3939
12-10-06, 10:49
YOU DO A GREAT JOB !

<center>HUGS</center>

Love

Andrea
xxxx

ruthb1
12-10-06, 10:53
nicola,

you have made this site a lifeline to others , as we all know most of us who suffer anxiety dont get the support that we need and this site provides it.

i undertand your reasons for closing chat down , but i must say i will look forward to having it back.

keep up the good work, you do a great job.

take care and hope you feel better soon,

ruth

LickeyEndBlues
12-10-06, 11:17
I only found this site a few days ago and it is brilliant. There is so much good stuff here that previously would have taken ages to find. It is good to know that I am not alone.

The virtual meeting places of the forums and chatroom are a fantastic resource for all and that really needs to be taken on board by all. It is great that friendships are formed and support networks exist but abuse of that is wrong.

It is a shame that there is so much upset at the moment but that is probably down to the sites success!!! The bigger it gets, the more problems will occur and sadly common sense doesnt cater for the diverse needs shown.

Nicola, I think you have done a great job here and I wish I had discovered this site much sooner. Hopefully resolution isn't too far away.

Thank you..........{{{{{{{{{{{{{Nicola}}}}}}}}}}}}

Iain
x

Laisez les bon temp roulez

pips
12-10-06, 11:29
BIG BIG HUGS NIC,

Many Thanks again for all you do mate.

Take Care hun,

Loadsa Love

Pip's X X X X

Pippa.

net
12-10-06, 16:06
hugs nicola

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

nomorepanic
12-10-06, 18:06
:DAwwwwwwwwwwww:D

Thanks so much all. I already have another Hugs post going so I have had loads of hugs now thanks:D

I know that things will be back on track very soon and things will be back to normal again.

I appreciate all your support and kind words.

Thank You all

xxxx

"People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

Nicola

Kerry B
09-07-10, 14:59
This site has been my life saver without it I really don't know where I would be.

Thanks a million. x

Hazel B
23-12-10, 16:41
Thanks Nic, you are a star!:Dx

paula lynne
23-12-10, 16:42
Thanks Nic and Alex xxxxxx :D

eternally optimistic
23-12-10, 18:02
With lots of love and thanks for this SUPERB website......

It is a wonderful place to come and visit on our good and, bad days.

THANK YOU - I DO HOPE THAT THE SUPPORT IT GIVES US ALL IS A HELP TO YOU TOO .

Best wishes xxxx

nomorepanic
23-12-10, 18:10
Please note this HUGS post was from 2006 and was made active by someone asking a question so I don't need any hugs but thank you all anyway.

nomorepanic
23-12-10, 18:11
Will close it so people don't reply :blush: