PDA

View Full Version : Start of my recovery path today! :)

Jennifer8907
15-07-13, 21:43
Today my health anxiety got really bad where I lost myself a little, I actually had a panic attack. I thought right I need to get myself sorted I made a doctor appointment and broke down to the doctor my heart was racing and I was shaking... The feeling wasn't nice I have been put on some tablets to help with my anxiety also givin tablets to help with the anxious feelings reaching heart ect ...

Today will be the start of me trying to get my life back on track I don't want to feel this way any longer I have a lovely supportive partner a beautiful thriving young boy and an adorable 5 month old baby boy I have a lovely home also! So why am I feeling like this when I've got everything I've ever wanted?? The answer I have is mental Health doesn't care who is affects.

I am going to try my best to push this feeling aside and get better!!

If anybody is out there that feels so desperate please don't suffer in silence what we feel doesn't mean where weak or wierd or even crazy where just normal people who have been affected by an illness like people who have diabeties can't help having it well we can't help this!

Please be strong everyone and one day you will feel you self once again xxxx

Stormsky
15-07-13, 21:54
Strength is the weapon!
I took meds for 11 yrs... Came off 2 yrs ago.. I'm happier now than I ever was on meds though.

Jennifer8907
15-07-13, 22:18
Last time I was on meds I was on them for around a year I was myself again then but when I got pregnant with my 2nd child around 3 months into the pregnancy I starting thing a lot about dying young again then it subsided and around him been 3 months of aged my anxiety has shot up to me I thinks hormones have a big role in it xxx

Stormsky
15-07-13, 22:48
I'm sure hormones are to blame!