PDA

View Full Version : Relationship anxiety

Pennyjoann
16-07-13, 09:05
Me and my fiancé broke up a month ago, after being together and living together for almost 3 year. We were having a rough time due to a few reasons, he left me because he said was miserable and we couldn't fix things. So it's a month later, we've both moved out, he's moved an hour away to where his job is and I've moved in with family. I was so shocked and heartbroken, but I kinda of came to terms with it and told myself it was for the best as we aren't that compatible. I ended up sleeping with an ex after a heavy night of drinking, and he kissed a work friend, which we both admitted as we can never keep anything from each other.

Last week we both said it was for the best and that we could be friends because we both knew we wouldn't be getting back together. But now I've been spending some time at his, and he wants to get back together. I've had a hell of a month with my anxiety and depression, I don't know what I want anymore or...I'm just very confused, and very anxious. I feel like I have a hangover today even though I haven't been drinking. I love him, but I don't know if we can work things out, I don't know how it can work.

Today I feel so tired and sick, I feel numb. It's so miserable.

Any advice...anything would be great.

Col
16-07-13, 09:59
Hi, well well...... He decided He wanted to split and now youve both acted inappropriate, soo soon after your split - it's a mess. And now hes had a bit of a play and so have you, he's now realised he's made a mistake and wants you back, whilst your the one that's confused and your now the one doubting it.

He wanted to split up , so trust and security would be top on my priority of concerns. Can I trust this man , if we get back and it gets tough will we separate again because he can't deal with it???? I think that's 1 question you need to think about

People family/ friends will be aware of the split especially since you've moved back with family. You need to consider the headache you will get from certain individuals if you get back with him. I know end of the day it's your life and they should in no way dictate but, this could be an issue for you.

Also it's very early days since you split - my advice if he really wants to get back with you , he will wait until you've both cleared your heads and are more focused and really really know its the right thing to get back together. That could be the way of you gaining back some confidance and security from him if no matter how long it takes, he waits until your ready to get back.

What do you want??? That's the last thing u need time I think to figure out now that you have split , what you want.

Good luck

Pennyjoann
17-07-13, 13:38
Thank you :) we have talked a lot about why we broke up and what we need to change and all that. It's just I've spent the past month trying to convince myself we weren't right together, to stop it from hurting so much. So now I have to go back on that, it's just making me very anxious and nauseous. I want things to go back to how they were, not completely but...things feel weird right now. I feel weird right now, it's been a hell of a month. We broke up, I had to cancel wedding plans, I lost my job, I've been in and out of doctors, I had to move out of my house etc. My nerves are shot.