PDA

View Full Version : well heres todays worry

mumof3
12-10-06, 09:01
another day,another worry,my mums ill a virus just a virus shes not going to die,try telling my brain that ive been up most of the night saying to myself "what if"its as if i carnt control my own mind everyday i worry i carnt remember what its like not to worry,some days are better than others i just have to write today off as a bad day,i have a great family its just so hard for them to understand,i must admit if someone told me years ago id be like this id have thought it was them going mad,i just want the old me back but that person seems to be further and further away,moan over
best wishes to you all.....................jackie

manmoor
12-10-06, 09:12
Hi Jackie,

I know how you feel hun. My daughter has a bad cold and I'm constantly checking her wee body for a rash!!! What are we like eh. You are not alone in your thoughts we are all in the same boat. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

tam
12-10-06, 09:33
hi jackie sorry to here you mums not well,im sure she will be better soon .im having one of the bad days again too,just heard a friend i went to school with has died only 33,and thinking what ifs myself.tace care of yourself and hugs for you and your mum.

Sue K with 5
12-10-06, 10:40
Hi jackie!

I have done that with my mum, when she got diabetes, I almost planned her funeral during that first night and that made me feel terrible afterwards.

But I have since learnt that it is a fear of losing which is something none of us normal or otherwise would deall with well, so dont be harsh on yourself, with anxiety it just heightens the fear and the worry more, so we tend to exagerate it inside our minds

Dont worry

Sue

scknight

mumof3
12-10-06, 13:41
hi,thanks all for the kind words,my mum is a lot better today i just need to calm down i do it all the time if theres nothing to worry about i worry what if something bad happens,it just goes around and around,thanks again.........jackie

yorkylover
12-10-06, 14:57
Hi Jackie glad to hear your mums a bit better,you maybe able to relax a little now.
take care

Ellen XX