PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

nick_templeton
16-07-13, 16:13
Hi, Im Nick, im 30 years old and have sufferered with anxiety for the last 8 years. im looking forward to hearing from people who have also experienced this horrible thing and how they deal with there everyday anxieties.

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

whoops! posted before i finished. ive had many anxieties over the years,worries about catching HIV, going blind, job worries etc all that keep going round in my head 24/7. im currently taking citalopram 40mg for the last 5 years in order to help mith my anxieties. im currently in a bad way, just handed my notice in at work as i found a new job and the people who i work for have given my a hard time. the atmosphere has been so awful to work in and today i had to come home ill as the stress was just eating me alive! as you can imagine they were furious so im now even more stressed. Has been a struggle to say the least

Speranza
16-07-13, 16:17
Hi Nick, hope a little browse around here will reassure you that you are not alone. :welcome:

nick_templeton
16-07-13, 16:27
Thank you speranza, im sure it will help:)

graham58
16-07-13, 19:39
Hi Nick, welcome to NMP! There are some great people here and plenty of good articles and posts to read, so definitely you're not alone.

nick_templeton
16-07-13, 19:44
thanks graham58!

B-Brain
16-07-13, 21:00
Hi Nick,

Congratulations on your new job and welcome to the site.

B

Sparkle1984
16-07-13, 21:45
Welcome to the forums Nick! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) Good luck with your new job. Just think, this time tomorrow your old job will all be over!