PDA

View Full Version : It seems like whenever i see anything regarding health related death...

JCRyanDenton
16-07-13, 20:18
...i start to feel unwell or have unusual pains that bother me. This always seems to happen and i don't know why, is this normal in people who suffer from HA?

melishaxoxo
16-07-13, 20:22
Hi, well I just had a diagnosis today about my left eye and it is not a good one cannot be treated without surgery, left eye high pressure and pain is not a good feeling to live with everyday for the rest of your life until you reach old age to have surgery to remove whatever is in my eye :( so yeah death has been lingering my mind now because i cant see a way out of this problem :((

Darren1
17-07-13, 09:17
...i start to feel unwell or have unusual pains that bother me. This always seems to happen and i don't know why, is this normal in people who suffer from HA?

100% agree. I read about kidney cancer, i get kidney pains. I read about enlarged spleen/liver, I get pains.

I am now stuck in a cycle of thinking about these pains and thus can't take my mind off them to see if they actually go!