PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about rashes?

Marni
17-07-13, 16:18
This ha has come back with a vengeance! Once I'm over one thing, something else comes up and worries me.
I have a rash on chest, left side. It's like little pimples. I would have thought a sweat rash, but it's been there for 4 days!
I'm going too see my dr as soon as his available but I can't stop panicking because I have a mole right next to the rash. I haven't breast lumps or anything so that eases my mind a little.
I have recently had a CBC, inflammation markers tested due to checking for infection after an unrelated operation.
I'm just stressing its something to do with this mole and wish I'd have the guys to have it removed!!!
The spots did itch the first day, then stopped.
Anyone ever get anything like this?

Speranza
17-07-13, 16:19
I think a sweat rash can last... I have the same little spots, had them for a few days, just put them down to the heat tbh. I'm fairly sure that a mole turning bad isn't surrounded by a rash though. ;)

Marni
17-07-13, 17:03
Thanks for the reply :) it's actually really cold here but I do tend to layer up and have heating on.. I'm sure it is something simple, I have been using different washing powders, perfume and creams but of course I'll jump back to this stupid mole of mine!
I really want it removed but then I'm scared about results. I've never had a dr say its dangerous but I do get pains near it but then again it's only when I'm amxious.

Speranza
17-07-13, 18:15
Oh sorry, didn't look at the flag!! :doh:

My daughter was told they would remove her mole if she wanted - it is fine but in an awkward place where it gets knocked sometimes. She felt very emotional about it and said she'd like to keep it! Aww...

Marni
18-07-13, 01:26
Mine doesn't have contact with sun or anything but it did grow with a pregnancy which worried me but my body was stretching so the mole did too. I just panic over it. I'm embarrassed to have it removed but I know it will stop the anxiety about it.