PDA

View Full Version : I hear music in my head every night at the same time?

JustBenn
18-07-13, 01:24
Hi there, I'm a 19 year old male,

for 5 days now roughly between 00:40am - 01:20am, I am hearing slow and quite piano harmony or notes, I don't know whether its coming from the outside or from my head, it sounds like a outdoor chime but I havent seen any on my neighbors porches!

I never hear it during the day just at that exact time of the night, I can hear it now as I write, I hope I'm not going mad,
I'm not sure what it is, and it scares me, but why does it happen at the exact same time of the night and not before?

It was ongoing, I used to hear it, once every 4-7 months or so, but this week is nearly every night,

I am always in my bedroom near the window when it happens, never happened anywhere else, even in the day when im exactly in the same place, I dont hear it!

Who would play the piano in the middle of the night?

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Many Thanks in advance! :)

Speranza
18-07-13, 07:50
I wonder if someone has some elctronically timed device that goes off at that time? My friend's washing machine chimes when it finishes, maybe as you are half-asleep it sets the music off in your head?

joelhall
18-07-13, 10:54
Could be anything such as someone playing relaxing music to help them sleep. If it gets louder when the window is open, then there's your answer ;)

cattia
18-07-13, 12:11
We live in a detached house but can still hear our neighbour's TV as they're a bit deaf and have it on really loud! They also go to sleep late so it is on until about midnight. Could be someone working shifts who puts music or the TV on when they get it or someone with a baby who is up in the night, all manner of logical reasons.

gem7
18-07-13, 15:18
i agree with cattia but hope you do find out where its coming from to put your mind at rest :hugs:

JustBenn
19-07-13, 00:26
I wonder if someone has some elctronically timed device that goes off at that time? My friend's washing machine chimes when it finishes, maybe as you are half-asleep it sets the music off in your head?

Thanks, am hearing it again right now, I hope its a timed "something"

Its probably not in my head as how would it know the exact time to play it!