PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help

Mackie
18-07-13, 08:55
Hi all, need some help with a situation I usually end up worrying about. I have that may phobias but one of the oldest ones is std worries. Even though I'm always safe and use protection whenever I have sex. Last week I was on a night out and met some girl. One thing leads to another but I did use protection. The wierd thing was, she wouldn't take any clothes off or let me see anything. At the time, I thought nothing of it. She could've just been insecure but then my anxiety kicked in saying "what if she had something?" But she asked if I had a condom so I guess she was as safe as me. But I don't know.

My physical symptoms are a clammy feeling in my groin and the usual pains in my penis, I've had these symptoms before but "pee in the pot" tests always come back negative. I've started worrying about pubic lice but can't see any visible signs and started noticing black specks on my chest, could just be nothing because of the lack of signs in the crotch area.

Is anyone else going through or been through this before?
Really need some guidance :(

Speranza
18-07-13, 08:57
Hey, sounds more as though you need to clear your head of guilt about enjoying yourself, than worry about your physical health. not for public forums, but think about whether there is some past voice in your head telling you that you deserve to get punished?

Cos you don't. Take it from a woman in her fifties who looks back and can't believe how careful she was and how it changed her life to be so cautious!

Mackie
18-07-13, 09:03
Thanks for the quick reply :) I guess because the whole one night stand thing is still pretty alien to me. I often avoid situations like that. It could e a number of things that make me feel guilt (like all those lectures back in school with the shock horror worst case scenarios). I guess I've just gotta find that voice and find a way to silence it.

Thanks for the help :)