PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody

lonelyguy
18-07-13, 10:11
Hello guys,

I'm a 22 male and i live in France. I had a terrible mental breakdown 1 year ago and since then i'm suffering from panic attacks/agoraphobia/depression.
This is crazy because before this breakdown i was very happy, i had lot of friends, i had a good job, and i was very outgoing. The only issue in my life is with my family, i've never ever saw my dad, and i don't talk with my mother anymore since 4-5 years because i feel like she doesn't even care about me, and even now she doesn't give a shit, she's laughing and dancing with her friends and my situation doesn't seem to bother her :( This is very hard for me, i don't have any support, i'm alone and i have to face this moment.
Actually there's my sister who's trying to support me but she's not always there as she works a lot these times :(

Also i'm addicted to xanax 6mg/day (i tried 3 different SSRI's and they were like sugar pill).

Well this post is kinda long, i'm gonna make another one to describe my current situation with my new job, which is very hard for me to handle :(

Thank you for reading.

jender
18-07-13, 10:38
Hi!!!!
I am gender and i am 22 year old.I had a good job.I have been found this forum from Google that is really nice to me.

Ally-SA
18-07-13, 10:44
Hello and welcome! :)

There are plenty of lovely people around here who can offer you support and advice - who understand what you are going through.

There are also a lot of helpful posts with tips - I'm busy working my way through some. :)

Just want to add this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1062994

kittikat
18-07-13, 12:15
Hello & :welcome:

Elf20
18-07-13, 14:15
Also i'm addicted to xanax 6mg/day (i tried 3 different SSRI's and they were like sugar pill).

well, i understand this completely :unsure:

weeeelcome :hugs:

calliope
19-07-13, 22:22
Hi there I'm new too. People do care and like minded people know how you feel. So don't feel alone.:smile:

Sparkle1984
19-07-13, 22:37
Bienvenue! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :)