PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of progess

unsure_about_this
18-07-13, 14:57
With my biggest fear and phobia of cancer still quite high. Even though I had tests and everything is fine, how do I not worry about another type of cancer.

My progress of not using daily mail online over the last few days reading the health part about cancer people being misdiagnosis etc. I do use a blocker, the only time I need to use daily mail on another browser is to input the number for my parents for vouchers. Google doing well as well, not googling symptoms. with support from this forum it has helped me not going on them. even though some of the GPs at the practice I have been told me not Google or read health sites and get rid of daily mail papers.

The only major hurdle I got is not going on those cancer websites, looking at different types of cancer, you not matching symptoms.

I have worried about having every cancer going, even though there is no family history in the family of any type of cancer, it just so scary and that is why I am checking my body all the time. I do have a condition called NF as I mention before, and have these lumps regularly checked which I have thankfully only three.

I keep having bad dreams now and again worrying about dying of something horrible.

I do feel quite anxious about my health still. CBT will help. and making sure like I always have done go to the doctors if I am worried, not using Dr Google.

I do feel sorry for those people who have been diagnosis with cancer and other health conditions, it must not be very easy for their families and friends, and for the person who has been told there is a problem.