PDA

View Full Version : chest and back pain.

MrWorry
18-07-13, 23:00
hi guys...its been a while since my last post.

as i write this right now, i'm currently having dull shooting chest pains just to the right of my left nipple on the breast bone which seems to go directly through to my upper left back.

it's really beginning to unnerve me to the point i feel a panic attack might just be round the corner.:scared15:

iv'e had every blood test, ekg and 24hr heart monitor test done on my chest and all have been normal.

my question is. if everything is normal why is there still this horrible nagging pain?

i don't want to keep pestering the doc as i know i will be told, all the test have been done.:shrug:

to who ever reads this....thanks:yesyes:

nomorepanic
18-07-13, 23:45
Tension, muscular, indigestion, trapped wind - the list is very long for chest pain so it could be anything really.

mummyanxious
19-07-13, 00:49
Really feel for you when you feel like no one can give you answers its very frustrating. To go and all they say is 'its anxiety' you just want to scream 'but this pain is real please help'
I can't tell you I'm afraid but its most likely muscular if all the tests have been done. Or trapped wind can be like shooting pain which can take your breath