PDA

View Full Version : The heat anxiety

phil06
19-07-13, 02:32
Anybody get anxious on it?

Sometimes it feels too hot to even breathe.

Reading the warnings on the news it make some more anxious with health risks.

Col
19-07-13, 10:09
YEP, anythin clinical, life threatening via the news sends me loopy.
epidemics & severe weather issues , honestly make me more anxious than i already feel. like you ive noticed myself saying _ it feels like you cant breath & theres no air!!!!

absolutly with you on this:winks:

cristine
19-07-13, 22:28
Hi l had bad anxiety symptoms today not sure if heat was cause but sure it contributed as felt better when in cool room! Wierd though I love this weather:)

adelaiswonderland
19-07-13, 22:32
I always feel lots more empty-headed and spaced out when its very hot, which in turn makes me anxious because it's inescapable. Everytime I stand up I feel dizzy! It helps drinking lots and lots of water I feel, at least you know it's only going to help you. Being a bit dehydrated makes everything feel worse.

calliope
19-07-13, 22:37
I'm freaked out by anything over 22 degrees and don't want to go out. This heat wave in Britain is quite unusual. I take comfort in thinking of shady areas and a gentle breeze, but it's hard to sleep when it's this hot.:unsure:

rb1978
20-07-13, 23:13
Me too. Hate it..I get headaches with it and am convinced theyll become a migraine. Feel light headed and then panic I'm gonna collapse. Drink plenty and they say to eat something salty is ur sweating a lot as your body loses salt in sweat.