PDA

View Full Version : Singing in my Mind

MrCupOfT
19-07-13, 11:48
Someone is singing in my mind.
"Ra Ra Roo! Ra Ra Roo! You smell of poo!" and then giggling.
It's not my internal voice

PanchoGoz
19-07-13, 15:03
What sort of response do you expect to this statement?
The way you phrase this suggests you believe and want others to comfirm that you have some kind of psychosis, something we can't diagnose with just a few words. If you are concerned, please give us some more information - how long this has been happening, is it audible like and outside sound, are you on medication, is your mind very exhausted etc it's most likely anxiety and intrusive thoughts in a tired mind but if you are really concerned you are hallucinating, you need to speak to a doctor.

MrCupOfT
20-07-13, 12:05
I think I need to start not using the internet when I really tired and in the state I was in yesterday. Tired but not sleepy or unable to sleep, very manic (constantly checking thing and then worrying) anxiety. A like to get what I'm think and feeling out of me (typically its a lot easier for me to type than write. A that one was at the time worrying so I thought I'd tell people (admittedly now not in the best terms) on here, to see if it common (as I can listen to the audio going on in other people head/ mind.

Probably put it down to lack of sleep and insomnia not had decent quality sleep for about 3 days. (but keep make note of it, just in case its something else).

Very sleepy today and actual get some periods of sleep (4-6hr).
Writing this whilst having some food and drink, then I'm gone sleep some more.

PanchoGoz
20-07-13, 16:27
Odd things can happen in your mind without sleep, it seems like bits of the unconscious mind are slipping into consciousness. Scary, but just exhaustion. The heat makes sleep worse as well. Hope you are trying some remedies/techniques for your sleep problems? Keeping your room cool too?