PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety video diary

psychadelic-brie
19-07-13, 15:37
After seeing the documentary that aired on BBC Three the other night, I too have decided to create a written AND video diary that follows my anxiety. Please remember that I have only just started it but it would be great to get some followers!

http://psychadelicbrie.livejournal.com/1897.html

Ally-SA
19-07-13, 16:20
'ello :)

Good luck with your diary! I'll bookmark it to read.

Love The Prodigy background. :D

jayjoe18
20-07-13, 16:26
Great idea, I'll be following :)

psychadelic-brie
22-07-13, 15:17
Brilliant, thank you! I'm in the process of a second entry. I'd be very grateful if people could share the link. I'm still in that horrible slow process where I'm getting things together so I don't see it catching on just yet.

And yes, it is a lovely Prodigy background ;-)

MelinaJane
22-07-13, 16:20
Great idea - i'd love to follow you - and your gorgeous ratties too of course xxx
Well done for being brave enough to share :)

psychadelic-brie
23-07-13, 11:15
Thank you! I don't know how easy it is to keep track of my Live Journal, especially if you don't have an account. If anyone is interested in following via Twitter then let me know. I've just posted my second entry! There will be more ratties to come too!

Ally-SA
23-07-13, 11:51
I'll add you on Twitter if you message me your username. Thanks! :)

Sparkle1984
23-07-13, 13:48
Hi, if you send me your Twitter username I'll be happy to follow you. :)

MelinaJane
23-07-13, 15:03
Just signed up to Live Journal so i can follow you :)
Well done on getting to the shop by yourself and I so know what you mean about feeling you should be proud of yourself but then thinking well shouldn't I be able to do that anyway?!! I kept nodding and smiling in agreement the whole way through!

:hugs:

psychadelic-brie
23-07-13, 17:32
I an really happy to see that this seems to be going down well with people! My Twitter name is psychadelicbrie