PDA

View Full Version : Wierd cold sensations seeing flies

anxiousjo
19-07-13, 18:24
Hi everyone
Its a lovely day but its being ruined by panic feeling. Been having random dot pin prick
Sensation all over for past 3 days which has developed into wet cold shooting feeling in arm.i m so worried has any one else had this also thinking I can see flies every now and then.please write back
Jo

Mummytofour
19-07-13, 21:48
:hugs:

Hi,

Sorry to hear your having a rough time. I often get tingling and weird sensations mostly in my legs and head. Another lovely symptom of anxiety so I am told. It seems to manifest itself in so many ways to try to scare us.

When I am having a horrible sensation I must say I do tend to freak out but I find I feel better later in the day or the next morning when I realise that feeling has gone and has been replaced with something else. It's like the anxiety tries to catch us out.

If it continues then see your doctor even if its just to put your mind at ease.

Maxine

anxiousjo
19-07-13, 23:59
Hi
Thank you so much for replying.Thank you for the information It s hard when the feelings are so real!

One day this might go away
Jo

joelhall
20-07-13, 11:02
Try to stay out of the Sun, it sounds heat and light related.

anxiousjo
20-07-13, 15:55
Thats interesting since out came on when the weather was very hot. Whay makes you think that?

applewine
23-08-13, 15:22
I get random water and burning sensations all over. I did a search and found people with similar sensations on this forum. Do a search for my posts where I describe my symptoms and history. I suspect now it is diet / metabolic related. I've gone off a low carb diet and am now taking a b-complex and multivitamin. I don't drink alcohol anymore either.