PDA

View Full Version : i'm passing away in my mind

anxityman
19-07-13, 21:57
Do you ever watch your hydration to make sure you don't have kidney failure? I do, I watch the color of my pee and if it burns and if it does I freak out. It don't help that doctor oz said to watch your poop cuz your poop can tell you if somethings wrong. i also worry about diabetes brain tumor and all kinds of other diseases and health problems

aggiecuttler
21-07-13, 19:26
you need to go and talk to a dr in regard to your mood, all negativity is not a good thing meds could probably help here, we all worry about different things but by getting some help you could lift a lot of these worrys away, try not to read or google things as this will not help you in any way blessings

anxityman
21-07-13, 19:33
thanks you

joelhall
21-07-13, 19:36
Watching the colour of your urine is pretty good advice to be honest - you want it to be a pale straw colour. As for stools - you can keep an eye on them, but never jump to conclusions based on what the internet says. There are a massive variety of causes of stool changes - one of the more gross parts of clinical medicine...

anxityman
21-07-13, 21:40
i agree

mummyanxious
21-07-13, 21:59
I watch my children's wee to see how much they've been drinking when they've not been with me ;) ha ha ha.
Stool colour can change on a daily basis though. I remember eating beetroot once and forgetting about it....