PDA

View Full Version : Hate this feeling :(

Jennifer8907
20-07-13, 08:59
I hate this feeling I am having right now I feel like I am not going to live long I'm 24 now and I can not see me living a long life :/ I can see people around me growing to an old age but not myself!

I look at my children and think I'm not going to be around to see them grow up this feelin is killing me :( I just want to feel okay again and see a long future for myself!

Is it the anxiety/ depression making me feel this way or maybe I just know I won't be here long. It really gets me down thinking this way xx

mummyanxious
20-07-13, 09:03
I can so relate to you and your children. I have two small children and just want to be a normal mum and enjoy them growing up but I can't. I daren't even play with then for a fear my heart is going to pack in. It's so utterly sad.

Jennifer8907
20-07-13, 09:05
It really is sad do you have the same feeling as me! Maybe it's just our fear of leaving them behind? I just can't see myself living long xx

mummyanxious
20-07-13, 09:08
I think what makes it worse for me is being on my own and not wanting them to go live with their dad forever. And worrying something may happen while I'm on my own with them.

Jennifer8907
21-07-13, 20:51
Aww hope u can overcome that fear soon I've had n okay few days with my anxiety trying to stay poitive and push it to the back of my mind x

mummyanxious
21-07-13, 21:06
That's good news :) Keep on top of it x

kerri
21-07-13, 21:23
Hi, I feel the same. Its like a feeling that im not going to be lucky enough to see my children grow up. Im constantly thinking that im about to drop dead. Horrible feeling x

Jennifer8907
22-07-13, 14:22
Yep same here like death is close for me it is a horrible feeling sometimes I wish I knew what age I lived to and then think noo cause if it was soon I would go into panic mode mine did start after my first child was born so must be down to hormone change plus the fear of leaving them cause I think everybody must feel the same but when you suffer with health anxiety you think about to much that it affects your life! Nobody's promised tomorrow are they xxx

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

Thanks Mummy anxious hope your okay xx

lofwyr
22-07-13, 14:23
I felt the same way, and sort of still do, but now it is episodic. I felt exactly the same way when I was 24, and I am almost 43. My dad felt that way from the time he was about 40 and he just turned 74. I guess the moral of the story, is that it sucks, but just because we think we are going to die doesnt mean we will. Hang in there.

Jennifer8907
22-07-13, 14:26
Ye that's just made me feel a little better thank you I think maybe it's with my anxiety I am thinking about dying more that is what is making me think I will die young?? Who knows I hope not anyway xx

Sar89
23-07-13, 02:21
I feel like this to! I look at my little precious daughter an think in not goin to see u grow and get married ... I feel like I know I'm going to die I can't imagine being old I feel like I'm definitely going to die young .. She shares my bed I get so scared I'm going to die in my sleep and she's going to wake up next to my body and be trapped in house and no1 will know for ages. It's a horrific feeling. X

mummyanxious
23-07-13, 07:50
I can soooooo relate to your lat comment there as my eldest sleeps with me at the moment!