PDA

View Full Version : Another update- increase - shakiness

Ccat
20-07-13, 15:21
Hello again

Hope everyone is ok and coping with this heat. Although its nice to see the sunshine- i find i do sometimes get panicked when overheated!

sorry - another question guys- as you know i increased from 50- 100 just over a week ago- firsy few days couldn't feel much difference-

last few days- had lots of pins and needles. I have an ongoing concern that my left arm sometimes feels shaky but now i feel my hands are a little shaky and las night my leg shook (briefly) too- just wondered has anyone else had this please?

i just find this a bit alarming as a side-effect cos i have health anxiety so really worry about neurological symptoms as it is-

best wishes to all, ccat xxx

NR
20-07-13, 15:39
Hi

I'm taking 100mg and started five weeks ago. I have poor coordination, drop things all the time the doctor said this was normal. For the last few days my hand seems to be titwiching. I have felt shanking too.

Hope that helps?

Ccat
20-07-13, 17:53
thanks NR- xxx:hugs:

Her Indoors
20-07-13, 18:42
Hello again

Hope everyone is ok and coping with this heat. Although its nice to see the sunshine- i find i do sometimes get panicked when overheated!

sorry - another question guys- as you know i increased from 50- 100 just over a week ago- firsy few days couldn't feel much difference-

last few days- had lots of pins and needles. I have an ongoing concern that my left arm sometimes feels shaky but now i feel my hands are a little shaky and las night my leg shook (briefly) too- just wondered has anyone else had this please?

i just find this a bit alarming as a side-effect cos i have health anxiety so really worry about neurological symptoms as it is-

best wishes to all, ccat xxx

Hi Cat,

I still get very shaky hands and sometimes find it very difficult to carry cups of tea without spilling them. I bought some coffees today whilst out shopping and couldn't just carry them to the table as my hands were so wobbly, I had to get a tray. I also find it very difficult to take photographs as my hands shake quite a bit. It is improving though, I think I recall seeing this as a side effect on that scary leaflet which I try to avoid reading!.

I know what you mean about the leg thing, sometimes I am aware I am jiggling my leg for no apparent reason and sometimes my arm or leg will jerk strangely as if it has a mind of its own. Do you find you clench your teeth together for no apparent reason? I sometimes find myself doing this and it is very puzzling, again, I think this is a fairly common side effect. How weird!

Hope it all settles down for you soon, and thank you for replying to my posts, I love to hear from you.

Best wishes.

J xxxxx

I know what you mean about feeling panicky in the heat, I am getting hot flushes all the time, and I get a strange feeling come over me when it happens and sometimes a horrible feeling of dread. I think it's my age, unfortunately. Grrr!

Ccat
20-07-13, 19:31
Thank you J. Oh yes- I think when you get that "hot flush" feeling - it is very much a panic inducing feeling. It good that youve gone out today hun- have replied on your thread too .

Love CCat :hugs: