PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get these symptoms!!!!!

Cbuck99
20-07-13, 19:30
Hey guys i have been dealing with what i think is anxiety for a month in half now ever since one night the room started spinning and my heart beat like crazy and i got super hot for no reason at all!

this night set off everyday now of feeling symptoms. Tell me if any of you guys get these symptoms and what you think they are:

- Unbalanced feeling like sometimes you feel like your unbalnced for a second then come back and it goes in periods usually worse walking.

- Dizziness but not room spinning just again a unbalanced feeling. Sometimes after the dizziness i get a rush of tingles through my hands that last a second.

- Tightness in bottom of throat which eventually turns into phlegm ( could be my acid reflux)

- I get these weird warming sensations that I freak out about. Ill feel my anxiety and ill calm it down but then ill get sometimes not everytime this warming sensation all over my body that lasts about 2 to 3 seconds and ill tense up and i freak out about it it feels so weird!

- I also sleep like a baby i have no problems a lot of people say they cant sleep but i look forward to it problem is it like resets me an i wake up nervous thinking what am i gunna feel today

Do any of you guys or girls get these feelings? i don't feel stressed of course its always on my mind but if i just didn't feel these symptoms i no id get better which makes me think i have something else! it goes in cycles one time ill feel great then back to this and its a cycle throughout the day.

SarahH
20-07-13, 20:17
I am sure this is all anxiety symptoms which is a vicious circle!!! But if you get a full health check you should feel reassured and then start with a fresh day. I know it's hard but you can deal with this!

PS. If its "always on your mind" then you are worried which in turn makes you stressed....just sayin :)

anxityman
20-07-13, 20:19
i have these same problems and more but i also sleep like a baby
i will pm you a list of my symptoms if you like

Cbuck99
20-07-13, 21:54
man whenever i feel like i have conquered this the next day or morning i get like nervous what am i gunna feel today and its a cycle you guys are right i am fine during any fun activities or sex haha but whenever im just sitting somewhere or in public i think where are my symptoms and once i get one its like ahhh poop!

backfromthebrink
21-07-13, 11:42
I also sleep very well. It's like sleep is an escape from it all, a time when I don't worry. And when I'm going through a bad patch, I often wake up with the anxiety - oh no, the world is still here, I still have to deal with X,Y,Z…

Helen1989
21-07-13, 17:57
I do !! Iv actually just posted asking if anyone feels dizzy, lightheaded, nausea & shaky. I have it from the min I wake up until I go to bed. I hate it it's actually taking over my everyday life as I have two small children & a husband who has no clue on anxiety !! Lol I have started vitamin b complex & take rescue remedy & it's helps if I need to go somewhere or do something but I just feel like I'm constantly going to pass out :-( if u find anything to help let me no & I will defo let u no if I find anything ! X

NinaRibena
25-07-13, 14:26
I get the dizzy, unbalanced feelings all the time which makes me very anxious. I have just increased the dosage of medication I am on which has made me feel really unbalanced. I'm on day 3 at the moment but going to stick with it for now as hopefully it will fade.

cristine
28-07-13, 22:03
Definitely relate I get plenty of sleep but still feel tired the dizzy wierd feeling like the floor is moving and constant reoccurring thoughts which sometimes breakthrough even when busy been on pregabalin for a year but think need to increase my dosage

Helen1989
08-08-13, 18:00
So was still the same when back to doc & iv got labyrinthitis like vertigo. Might be worth asking about it x

TheScript
12-08-13, 09:02
Yes i get all of those. Mainly the dizziness and warmth trough the body (adrenaline). I don't have tightness in my throat, but that's very common in anxiety. I also sleep really good, never had problems sleeping.