I found this open a tab go to youtube and past this with out parenthesis

"A Remedy for Depression & Anxiety Isochronic Binaural Beat Session"

when using the above method use 7-11 breathing, breath in the nose for 7 secs
then out the mouth for 11 secs

please share any remedy's you may have for helping with anxiety

thank you

lofwyr
20-07-13, 20:25
For me it is honestly hard to beat a good, hard workout. Of course, in the throws of anxiety, and being "sure" I am going to die of something soon, it is hard to get motivated to do so.

But a long 2-4 mile run really helps my body reset a bit. It burns off some of that extra energy that builds up when my anxiety is cooking, and lets my body relax.

Also, if it is feasible, sex does wonders for me. I don't mean that in any real sarcacstic manner, it really does help me. My mind clears, and the endorphin release afterwards are amazing counters to my anxiety. Not permanent, but some relief.

anxityman
20-07-13, 20:28
For me it is honestly hard to beat a good, hard workout. Of course, in the throws of anxiety, and being "sure" I am going to die of something soon, it is hard to get motivated to do so.

But a long 2-4 mile run really helps my body reset a bit. It burns off some of that extra energy that builds up when my anxiety is cooking, and lets my body relax.

Also, if it is feasible, sex does wonders for me. I don't mean that in any real sarcacstic manner, it really does help me. My mind clears, and the endorphin release afterwards are amazing counters to my anxiety. Not permanent, but some relief.

i noticed after sex i do feel better for a little bit later that day right back to the same problems I the worst anxiety ever it takes a big beating on me

farley1109
20-07-13, 20:42
I agree with the sex comment! I feel great after sex and the next day!.. :)