PDA

View Full Version : Wide awake and stressed out

Blondiegirl1
21-07-13, 12:40
It's me again, & I;m wide awake & stressed out. Can,t sleep, My husband left out of town & it has me so stressed I can,t sleep, feel sick to my stomach, panicy, Getting sweaty, fast heart rate etc. :weep:
It's 4:00 in the morning & just wish I can get some sleep. My mind is working over time. Wish there was an shut of switch. Does anxiety make you feel like this when someone leaves like this or can it be something else, I'm worried about him getting to where his going safely, him being gone for so long. Can anxiety really do this & make you feel so miserable. :wacko:Also I noticed when I;m stressed my blood pressure goes up high. Do you have that problem also. Sorry to complain but feels good that I can talk to other people with the same issues and I don't seem to feel all alone,

Speranza
21-07-13, 13:18
What a shame we have different 4ams, I was on here looking for someone too! Yes it's anxiety darling. Yes my BP spikes, and so does most people's. It is all normally abnormal. Many many big :hugs: to you and lots of love. xxx

jayjoe18
21-07-13, 13:39
It's totally normal to feel this way with anxiety, I get like this too when I'm left home alone. Distraction is really good, for me anyway. Can you maybe try pop the t.v on or watch a film in bed? Maybe that will distract your mind and hopefully you'll soon drift off to sleep.

Blondiegirl1
21-07-13, 19:22
Thank u for you posts. I'm just having a really hard time with him going to be gone for a week. I feel like crying & my mind won,t stop wondering. I never used to be like this, it is taking over my life. Some times I wonder if menophase can play a toll in this feeling. I will be 50 on Friday.

Speranza
21-07-13, 19:48
Yes perimenopause can do strange things to you!!

Blondiegirl1
22-07-13, 18:34
Can perimenophase give u systems everyday.