PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy, nausea, lightheaded & shaky all the time !!!

Helen1989
21-07-13, 16:15
Hello everyone.... Just after some advice really, I was on citolapram for 20 days only & come off them & propranolol for 5 days had to come off both due to low blood pressure ( stopped 2 weeks ago ). I do feel ok not on them but really really struggling with CONSTANT dizzyness, lightheaded, nausea & shakes :-( its from the min I wake up & until I go to bed !! I do have ibs-d don't think that helps at all & 2 young children at home. I am constantly worried I'm going to pass out or faint. I feel this all day. My husband is getting fed up with it now too as it dictates what we can do on the weekends !! Doc said its just anxiety JUST ANXIETY really they have no idear on how crap it can make u feel. Iv started vitamin b-complex & carry rescue remedy with me all the time. I do not want any more drug in my body as I already take loads for ibs & pcos. If anyone has any advice or support that would be great :-) back to the doc next week I think !! Thank you every one xxx

Darbysa
21-07-13, 19:16
Hi Helen
Don't you hate it when doctors say "just anxiety". Anxiety is anything but "just". I have mixed feelings about antidepressants. I do take them myself and they have been really good but I often wonder if I could have kept going by doing what you are trying for now. I do hope it works for you but I also know how desperate it feels when you are at rock bottom.
The only advice I can give you is to try and stay positive, keep busy and when things get too much, get on here and have a moan. There are lovely people who will understand how you are feeling.
Good luck and take care x

Helen1989
21-07-13, 19:40
Thank u for ur reply :-) my doc is normally very good & listens, but she's just brushed it off. I feel rubbish every day, hard having two young children & hubby works strange hours so I do every bath & bed times , that doesn't help as I'm up, down, up, down lol. I might go back or have a phone appointment next week if I'm still feeling like this. I'm very greatful for this group & it's nice to know im not alone or going coocoo ;-) Re the meds they just didn't work for me made me 100 x worst. I had floxetine for pnd after my second daughter & it was great . I just didn't react great to it this time or the citolapram. I'm sure all my problems actually started from after pnd so see a hypnosis lady & she's great. Thank u again xxx