PDA

View Full Version : Dr Claire Weekes - which one first?

Ally-SA
21-07-13, 18:21
Hello :)

I've been told to try reading some books by Dr Claire Weekes...

Being in South Africa, I was hoping to find a Kindle version - but nothing. If I had to order the books - they would take at least 2 weeks.

So I can sign up on audible.com but am not sure which book to try first?

Thank you :D

bernie1977
21-07-13, 18:45
Here's a link to a website which has audio recordings of Claire Weekes http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/relax.html

I have two books on anxiety and one on agoraphobia wrote by her and they are all the best I've read on the topics.

PanchoGoz
21-07-13, 19:02
self help for your nerves is the first and best, the "Bible".....then the rest of them :D

Ally-SA
21-07-13, 19:06
Thank you soooo SO much! I cry with happiness...

I just downloaded Hope & Help for your Nerves. She's a darling!

I am listening to it now, and will check out the site - have set hubby up infront of the telly with a sci-fi movie, so I have some quiet time. hehe

Thank you again. :hugs:

PanchoGoz
21-07-13, 20:57
If you want to get a real book, :roflmao: I managed to get self-help for your nerves for just one penny on amazon! Otherwise the NMP shop stocks the book for a little bit more and part of it goes towards the up-keep of the site :) I wasn't feeling generous enough though haha. She is certainly comforting to listen to as well!
Good luck with your journey, you sound like the sort who will do well.

Beabaker1983
22-07-13, 10:45
She will become your 'bible' Ally, even if just for a short while, her guidance cured me so I knew then that it was my negative catastrophizing thinking that was bringing my symptoms... Well wishes to u and enjoy the read... :hugs:

Ally-SA
22-07-13, 12:31
Thank you so much Bea! :hugs: :D