PDA

View Full Version : Set backs

SHERLOCK
13-10-06, 15:34
Why do you not get 2 days when you feel the same, yesterday I felt not brilliant but better than I heve for months, more confident not so lighthheaded and tired, even managed to go into Tesco's with hubby of course, and get a few things at the quick checkout, and you think, things are on the up things are looking better only today I don't feel so good, if only we could bottle the few good days and feelings.

yorkylover
13-10-06, 15:39
I know what you mean,Im the same and then it gets you down again.I can never plan ahead as I never know what Im going to be feeling like.
:(

Ellen XX

domino
13-10-06, 15:48
Hi sherlock, we never have two days the same thank god,how boring life would be.No i understand what you mean though,but good ones make up for bad ones,one day at a time hun. I ,m sat looking out of my dinning room window,seeing autumn arrive and i feel a change in me like the seasons it,s so peaceful,calm just how i feel today . hope you feel lke [autumn] tommorrow, take care you .lorraine:D:D:D

reddevil
13-10-06, 16:17
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I know what you mean,Im the same and then it gets you down again.I can never plan ahead as I never know what Im going to be feeling like.
:(

Ellen XX

<div align="right">Originally posted by ELLEN - 13 October 2006 : 15:39:55</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Hi,
Same for me what Ellen has just said.
Red