PDA

View Full Version : new job big fear

gregcool
22-07-13, 07:45
Got a job finaly.all around london.but.JUST BEEN TOLD IV GOT TO GO IN THE BIG TOWER BUILDINGS UP VERY HIGH..MY BIGEST FEAR OF ALL IS HIGHTS..BIG TIME.HELP.IT MIGHT STOP ME WORKING.MY ANXIETY IS THROGH THE ROOF

Speranza
22-07-13, 09:12
Oh no! I am sorry, I can't offer any help cos I don't have that phobia but I can empathise with feeling very uneasy about it. Who can you talk to? How come it has only just been made clear? Did they know about your height phobia?

Kim51
22-07-13, 09:15
First well done on getting a job. You can do this Greg look how far you have come in the last few weeks, this is the man who had a thing about tunnels and who sailed through the tunnel on way home from Southend with no problem. You won't know if you can do it unless you try, right behind you rooting for you.
Kim xx:hugs:

Annie0904
22-07-13, 09:55
I was about to say the same as Kin. You can do this Greg just like the tunnels, feel the fear and do it anyway. Congrats on the job. I have been asked to do a reading at a wedding we are going to today. So anxious but just feeling that fear and I WILL do it :)

almamatters
22-07-13, 17:35
I just want to repeat what the other posts have said Greg, your Southend on Sea trip was such a brave thing to do and the way you coped with the journey was inspirational (I remember posting that I wish I could do it). Good luck with the new job and remember what you have achieved. :hugs:

clio51
22-07-13, 21:58
Greg,

That's fantastic news getting the job,just what you needed.
this could be the start of your new life, money, out of the house,meeting people and maybe afford a flat somewhere!

As the others have said you managed the tunnel and you dreaded that but you did it!!
And came out the other side laughing.