PDA

View Full Version : breasts feel bruised & heavy

lorraine
22-07-13, 09:58
hi

Im not due to have a period for about 16 days but my breasts (both) feel bruised to touch, uncomfortable even under my arms feel sore. I take by bra off when i go to bed and its like a couple of bricks fall out!!! soooo painful. I wore a different bra thats a bit tighter than my normal for a few days i dont know whether that could cause it. I did have a bit of spotting the other day maybe its hormonal. Anybody else get these symptoms.

Lorraine

joelhall
22-07-13, 12:40
You shouldn't really wear tight bras to be honest. As for the sensation nothing sounds alarming, especially if it is on both sides. Is there a chance you might be pregnant?

Speranza
22-07-13, 12:48
Your spotting could have been ovulation. If it was a strong enough hormone surge to produce that, it could certainly give you breast symptoms. But why the tight bra? Imagine your feet in small shoes for days. Let those poor puppies go! ;)

Stormsky
22-07-13, 13:39
But why the tight bra? Imagine your feet in small shoes for days. Let those poor puppies go! ;)

Haha, that hit giggle cord...you do make me larf :yahoo:

lorraine
22-07-13, 18:14
hi

thanks for your replys. It's one of the t shirt bras that makes everything look smooth and in the right place. I dont think i will be wearing it again!!
No im definately not pregant hubby had snip many years ago. I think its probably to do with the tight bra worn my normal one today and its a little better.

Thanks again.

Lorraine