PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Jennaxox
22-07-13, 17:49
Hey I suffer with health anexiety just wondering if anyone else gets sudden dizzy spells they make me go hot,feel sick and affect my eye sight, they don't happen all the time sometimes I won't have 1 for months I also suffer with head aches pressure head aches and feeling off balance doctors took my bloods and checked me over and aren't worried about anything, just wanted some advice on this to maybe help put my mind at rest thanks xx

AlexandriaUK
22-07-13, 18:14
I get what I call head zaps, can be fine and then my head will spin and then I panic and then I feel woozy headed so the circle is complete, usually head spins are cause by inner ear imbalance but anxiety will make you very woozy/fuzzy headed, so can lack og water/food/sleep/heat take your pick :)

MARK1971
22-07-13, 18:15
Hi there

Yea I can really bad dizzy spells that although really uncomfortable and rather unpleasant are nothing to worry about.

I also get really bad headaches that when at their worse can trigger the panic cycle off!!! My advice is try to develop coping mechanisms when my head is at its worse i just touch the side of it to reassure myself that my head is still there as it almost goes numb.

Silly I know but it works almost every time except. On the very bad days!!!

kipperfish
22-07-13, 18:18
Hi there, I'm right there with you.

I had headaches and extreme dizziness for about 2 months, i could never lie flat because it felt like the world was spinning around me, I fell over/ fainted once from a dizzy spell taking the dogs out and it used to make me physically sick quite often. Also i can't drive anymore because when i turn my head to look at a slip road or roundabout everything went red.

After numerous hospital visits and tests mine was found to be a rare form of migraine which was actually genetic, I'm on new pills now and the dizziness has almost completely cleared up, only if i get too hot or haven't eaten properly they come back.

It's probably something similar, or maybe an inner ear infection, that was the first thing they checked me for xx