PDA

View Full Version : Constant feeling of dread despite not having any pain

JCRyanDenton
22-07-13, 18:58
Ever since a panic attack 3 weeks ago where i freaked out over dying from something at school, i have had this feeling of dread ever since. Sometimes it will go for a few hours but it always comes back for whatever reason, where i think im gonna die at any second. I was on prozac for a while and stopped a few months back, so i dunno if this is caused by that.

Right now my muscles around my chest feel tense, but my breathing and heart rate is alright. But the feeling of dread keeps occuring, and i am SICK of it!

aggiecuttler
24-07-13, 18:49
hello panic attacks are horrible how long were you on prozac for? and why did you stop did your dr know that you stopped taking it, its always wise to consult with the dr before changing meds or stopping, when i have stopped my fluoxtine it takes maybe 3 months before i feel the effects of stopping and my body reaches it natural level again, so i have no doubt that the panic is a result of stopping the meds, you should see your dr if they do not know you have stopped the meds blessings