PDA

View Full Version : So tired ...

LollyPolly
22-07-13, 22:28
Just had another one .... Well I think I'm still going through it...
I'm so so tired of this... My head is just about to explode, I can't even get off my bed... I'm simply petrified with fear of I don't know what. I'm tired of myself, of these feelings, it ripped me into pieces, everything that I was, the confident, outgoing me... I'm just a bloody frightened shadow now, too terrified of life ... I had enough!!!!! Just want to bloody scream and get it out of me!!

aggiecuttler
23-07-13, 10:19
are you on any meds as they may help your situation, its hard to get out of a rut when you are in one but go to the dr they will help you get back to being you blessings

Ally-SA
23-07-13, 10:44
:hugs: Am so sorry. I am crying, because I know how you feel. And I'm also having a bad day today...

Am so sorry we have to feel this way...

Col
23-07-13, 13:16
Yep can relate - bloody awful.

Is it panic attacks or anxiety or agrophobia which your really struggling with?

inCOGnito
23-07-13, 14:38
Then scream! Seriously. Scream, and shout, and let it all out!!

Its a nice litttle way of releasing some tension, especially emotional tension.

once you release a little look inside and see what beliefs and thoughts are promoting your fears. whatever you find you can always investigate that fear a little further. see what fear causes that fear and so on. It's actually easier to look a this when you are not well. Makes more sense to dive in the water when the pool is full.

jayjoe18
23-07-13, 20:18
Are you having any therapy or taking and meds? Sounds like your really struggling at the moment x

LollyPolly
24-07-13, 00:03
hello and thank you so much!

aggiecuttler/ jayjoe18 - i've started citalopram a few days ago, taking only half a pill as i'm still frightened of them :( planning to up it to a whole one in the weekend ... but i don't feel any improvement yet. i understand that it can take up to 6 weeks for them to work so i'll just have to wait. I tried sertraline but could not cope with the side effects, i stopped after 10 days ... Also in therapy although i don't know how much it actually helps to be honest :weep:

Col - is bloody GAD and panic disorder and if i didnt force myself out of the house every day it would certainly be agoraphobia as well. I just push through and although it makes me suffer enormously i just don't have the option of being house bound, i need to provide for myself. It may be a blessing in disguise...

inCOGnito - i really wish i could, but i don't seem to be able to 'explode', just 'implode' if that makes any sense. it all happens within me and i dont seem to be able to let it out :weep:

Ally-SA - you are very sweet xx just logged in now... has your day got any better?? it brings me so down .. i was telling a friend tonight that is so horrible that i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... that's the extent of it, it took my away :weep:
i hope you are feeling a little better tho...sending you hugs:hugs: to all of you xxx

inCOGnito
24-07-13, 09:19
inCOGnito - i really wish i could, but i don't seem to be able to 'explode', just 'implode' if that makes any sense. it all happens within me and i dont seem to be able to let it out :weep:

It's because you have developed strategies over the years to keep things in, keep things hidden. Many of us probably do. As strange as it might seem you can try talking to yourself out loud. It's very different than having a conversation in your head. Let go of the physical hold while you do and be completely honest with yourself as you talk. :hugs:

LollyPolly
25-07-13, 20:55
inCOGnito - i must admit that is not something i've ever considered... i general i've not been comfortable with speaking out loud to myself. but you are very right in saying that over the years we've developed these strategies of keeping things inside, trying to contain these fears as we are too afraid of what might happen if we let them out... a veru good point, it had me thinking ...

and it makes a lot of sense ... comfortable or not, i'll try it... thank you for this