PDA

View Full Version : Ran out of fluoxetine

AJ 70
23-07-13, 04:04
Hi
I very recently through my own stupidity ran out of my medication and missed two days whilst waiting for repeat prescription. I started re taking ASAP and the last few days I've struggled I've been down irritable and tearful and now as I'm typing this at 04:00 I'm struggling to sleep again. Has anyone else had a similar experience or am I the only stupid one.
I am wondering whether its the two days without them or the retaking them that's causing me to feel like I did when I first started on them, any thoughts would be appreciated

aggiecuttler
23-07-13, 10:12
how long had you been on them for before your ran out? i always find that if i miss a couple of days it gives me a boost, try not to worry you are not back at the beginning so dont panic blessings

Speranza
23-07-13, 10:26
It stays in your system a long time, so you would not have been totally without. Just get them earlier next time! x

AJ 70
23-07-13, 20:53
Thanks guys been on them
Since feb just feel like I've let myself down but will definatley be more careful in the future I've had a few bad nights sleep which hasn't helped how I'm feeling upto now though been coping on 4-6 hrs but I guess at some point it's going to catch with me isn't it.
Be strong stay safe be lucky but most of all be yourselves thankyou for your replies