PDA

View Full Version : BEXHILL EAST SUSSEX - anyone within 100 miles?

NPS_Paul
13-10-06, 19:58
I've tried this on other sites. Are there any members anywhere near me? Can we play a game, anyone who replies puts where they are and roughly how far away. From experience i reckon the nearest person will be in London which is where i'm originally from. I'd really like to meet up with some new friends for coffee and a chat. Paul.

Love to all members

clickaway
15-10-06, 13:09
Hi Paul,

I am in west Surrey but struggle on even short trips at the moment.

The ironic thing is that there are many people in need of company here, but so often their issues prevent them from achieving it.

But I suspect that there are many more people on here in the Kent/Sussex area than you realise!

Maybe next spring we could aim to organise a group meet somewhere in the south east?

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Jorge
18-10-06, 17:50
Not that I can join you right now, Paul, but I know Bexhill very well as my parents lived on Amherst Road and then Kestrel Close for years until they both passed in '95 and '96. I used to visit almost every year and lived there all of '78. Now I live parttime in Northampton which is not very close at all......I travel and perhaps if I keep in touch with this forum we can meet sometime and see something at the Curzon or feed the ducks in Eggerton Park.

Sue K with 5
18-10-06, 20:03
Im Brighton which is not that far I believe from bexhill although dont quote me on that I get lost in hove

Sue

scknight

NPS_Paul
18-10-06, 21:09
Hi jorge, curson is now called the Red Stack and is more of a theatre? I've never wanted to go there though. Go to Edgerton park to feed the ducks once a week! Sue in Brighton, great that's hopeful. We only went there twice to find Toys r Us, but it's easier to find the Chatham one and quicker. Do you have 5 children like me? What r there ages if so? Love to all readers, Paul.

Love to all members

piglits pal
20-10-06, 12:25
I'm in West Sussex so just along the coast. My best friends live in Bexhill so I'm kind of familiar with the area. :)

NPS_Paul
20-10-06, 12:37
Hi piglits pal, if you are ever visiting i'll buy you lunch (not just a coffee). Love to all, readers, Paul.

Love to all members

piglits pal
20-10-06, 16:09
Thanks Paul, might take you up on that one day.

No coffee though - just given up caffeine.:D

clarissa
25-10-06, 19:19
Im from Tunbridge Wells. I was in Bexhill today!
I just wandered round aimlessly went to the old part, had a tea in a nice sort of sandwichbar if only I had known. Will send next time I am coming down, it is all part of my "therapy" driving to a place and staying for a period of time!!

there's a place that I dream of when I sleep, so peaceful, so quite, I call it mother earth.

NPS_Paul
10-11-06, 17:49
I appologise for bringing this subject to the top again. I'd just like the opportunity for anyone locally to see it, and didn't want to start a parallel topic.

Love to all members

Sonusthree
18-11-06, 03:20
Hi Paul.
I'm in Brighton and I used to travel regularly to St leonards by train!!
St Leonards on Sea was a pretty dodgy place to be after dark. I've never seen so many drunks and junkies!!
I have heard that Bexhill is nice though.
Maybe we should organise a Sussex meetup?

Martin.

johninhove
25-11-06, 12:19
Hi, I live in Hove so anyone wanting a chat would be great

cheers
John

NPS_Paul
25-01-07, 10:57
I hope the site doesn't mind me refreshing this old topic. If it's seen by anyone who's already answered, how are you doing? Anyone coming to Bexhill soon?
Our local paper has been full of Cannabis factories found by the police lately, one was in my mother's quiet sedate road! So i don't know about St Leonards it's a lot closer to home!
My greatest wish is to meet local sufferers and make friends to create a little group to meet in people's houses or a quiet coffee shop. Love Paul.

Love to all members

NPS_Paul
30-04-07, 22:40
Still looking for a meet in the south east. Sussex, Kent, London outskirts possibly?