PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains from legal high

Barrie
23-07-13, 08:20
For a while I have been smoking this legal high stuff and recently it have started getting pains over my heart even now but they are only sharp And quick , what is it

Speranza
23-07-13, 08:29
Anxiety cos you know deep down it's not for you? Whatever it is, maybe don't do it any more, legal or not?

Barrie
23-07-13, 08:36
What anxiety can make me have chest pain sharp on and off ...really

---------- Post added at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 ----------

I'm not going to do it anymore I don't want to die I can't ...and it's scaring me I have a good life a wonderful woman and I'm not throwing it all away I just hope it's not too late 😭😭

Speranza
23-07-13, 08:37
Anxiety can do that. Personally I would get checked out too, and take it as a warning that it isn't something your body likes.

mikewales
23-07-13, 08:47
I though the GP had already told you it was acid reflux ? perhaps it is something in what you are smoking that is causing this, so try stopping it and see if it gets any better.

steveo
23-07-13, 09:59
Definitely don't take legal highs. That's the only issue here.

Barrie
23-07-13, 10:04
I have stopped since last night although I am still getting slight now and again sharp but dull pains over my heart area, I don't think it's the acid reflux cos since I started taking the tablets that has stopped but since I started doing legal highs at weekend the pain has comeback don't know whether it's the same

Speranza
23-07-13, 10:28
See a doctor. We can't diagnose you... x

Barrie
23-07-13, 12:08
I have found a bruise over my heart area though the pain might be coming from there

Speranza
23-07-13, 12:09
It may be. I don't know! :)

Vita Bella
24-07-13, 11:42
Anxiety chest pain is something I am very familiar with, and what you have described is exactly what I get. Sharp & dull on/off pains over the heart area. If you were pushing and prodding the area, it might explain why you now have a bruise there.

jill
25-07-13, 21:39
Hi Barrie :D

I would say to you what I would say to my own child :hugs:
PLEASE STOP taking these legal highs, not sure what that is but if its what I think it is, legal or not, its no good for you. :weep::hugs:

Hunny, lets deal with facts, you have a problem, the doctor says acid reflux and a few other symptoms, these need to be sorted with a clear mind, stimulates are not going to help.

Give yourself a little time and treat the acid reflux, learn some relaxation techniques and if it dose not go, go back to your gp.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

K-OSS
26-07-13, 00:39
For a while I have been smoking this legal high stuff and recently it have started getting pains over my heart even now but they are only sharp And quick , what is it

Get an ECG done, If you're concerned about the pains and think they are from your heart.