PDA

View Full Version : ive really messed it up big time

nick_templeton
23-07-13, 12:38
I recently quit my full time permanent job for another job that offered more money. i was treated horribly when i handed my notice in but managed to get through it with the help of no more panic members. yesterday i started my new job but it was so much more physically demanding than what i expected ( warehouse work, lifting bath tubs on my own all day long basically ) i decided to quit as i knew i couldnt physically manage it. bow im left with no job and a world of regrets. not to mention anxiety mania! Any thoughts? I just dont know what to do about this situation

nomorepanic
23-07-13, 12:44
Can you not look for another job?

meche
23-07-13, 12:58
Hi Nick - you just need to pick yourself up, get out there & look for another job. Don't feel bad for leaving your original job. I read your other posts about this & you definitely did the right thing. The new job you've started just isn't what you expected & not for you - it happens! Keep going & you'll soon find a job that's perfect for you. Good luck. xx

nick_templeton
23-07-13, 19:10
Hi Nick - you just need to pick yourself up, get out there & look for another job. Don't feel bad for leaving your original job. I read your other posts about this & you definitely did the right thing. The new job you've started just isn't what you expected & not for you - it happens! Keep going & you'll soon find a job that's perfect for you. Good luck. xx

Thanks for your advice meche, feel better for reading this

Stormsky
28-07-13, 17:33
So how long did you stick the new job? A day?
Maybe it would have got better?
Everyone finds first few weeks of a new job hard to settle in

mallan82450
28-07-13, 19:35
So how long did you stick the new job? A day?
Maybe it would have got better?
Everyone finds first few weeks of a new job hard to settle in

Good questions . . . How long did you last?

Don't beat yourself up though . . . It will get you know where :) Literally.

Dust yourself off and get yourself on the internet and look for something more suitable.