PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would introduce myself!

Edd1e
23-07-13, 15:21
Hi everyone! I am a 37 year old male, I have suffered very bad anxiety from the age of 14, although it was never diagnosed until I was 30! when I also started to get extreme panic attacks as well. Agreaphobia also developed very quickly along with depression & OCD & have been a prisoner in my own home ever since! The reason I finally joined this forum today is because I am feeling like I am going mad again in this humid weather! I am very interested to know if the humidity is affecting anyone else on here? I am waking up every morning with my belly shaking & feeling sick, with a dry, gammy mouth, & it seems to get even worse when it is humid. Is it just me??

kipperfish
23-07-13, 15:25
Hi there!

You're far from alone! Humidity always messes my health up, from migraines to stomach ache and all sorts, i tend to spend most of my days asleep when the weather is humid.

I'm sure there'll be many more like us too x

Kim51
23-07-13, 16:05
No you are not alone the weather has affected me too I have just stayed in by the fan :)

Speranza
23-07-13, 16:12
Hi, and :welcome: Loads of people on here are saying how the weather is affecting them. You are definitely not alone!

Edd1e
23-07-13, 19:50
Thanks everyone for your replays, they are a great help!