PDA

View Full Version : Hellloooooooo!!!!!!

BessieMae*candothis!
24-07-13, 05:06
Allow me to introduce myself my name is Mae!!! Bessie Mae and I have been diagnosed with Panic Disorder since I was 15 (28 now). I have had a few "flair up" moments in my life where my panic got the best of me and I spiraled into this deep depression and had overwhelming thoughts that there was something seriously wrong with me, making it harder to come back from. I was put on Paxi at 15 and after a massive flair up 2 years, upped the dose from 20mg to 40mg. this year I, along with my fiance were planning on getting pregnant (Paxil isn't good for the fetus) so I switched to Prozac, the withdrawals were THE WORST, I will never EVER take that medication again. :wacko: was taking 20mg of Prozac for the past two months (Ativan on hand for the really bad attacks) SO recently I have had a major flair up (due to me getting married in 2 weeks and 4 days!!! EEEK) and have upped the dose of Prozac from 20 to 40 (today being the first day) I also am taking gabapentin 100mg for insomnia as my anxiety is worse when I don't get rest, and its less habit forming then Ativan. I'm just looking for some support outside of my family and friends, from people that know exactly what I'm going through. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Speranza
24-07-13, 06:59
Hey there! And congratulations! No wonder you are a bit panicky at the moment! I hope you have a WONDERFUL wedding!!

:welcome:

BessieMae*candothis!
25-07-13, 05:32
Thank you very much!!!! Now if I could just get my sleep in order......:yesyes: